BICYCLE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Everyone knows that AAA offers 24-hour roadside assistance for your vehicle, but now AAA covers your bicycle too! AAA Bicycle Service is free and now included with all membership levels. There is not additional sign up or enrollment –this benefit is now part of your membership. AAA Members can use any of their yearly service calls for bicycle roadside assistance. If your bicycle breaks down while you’re out for a ride, simply call the road service number on your AAA card (610-258-2371).
There is no additional charge to Members for bicycle coverage. Any of the Members roadside assistance calls can be used for bicycles. AAA Bicycle coverage is included in all membership levels – Basic, Plus, Premier and RV! The bicycle towing mileage is the same as vehicle towing mileage – 5 miles for Basic, 100 miles for Plus/Premier and one 200 mile tow for Premier.
Coverage and Restrictions
- Member must be present at the time of service and have a valid AAA card.
- Only available in the AAA Northampton County Territory
- Bicycle service is not available to Members of other AAA clubs.
- Bicycle service applies to all 2-wheeled bicycles, including rental bicycles & tandem/trailers pulled by bicycles.
- Bicycle services is limited to transporting a bicycle (Back home, to bike repair shop etc.) due to breakdown disablement. Mechanical repairs not included, including bicycle lock service.
- Service is provided only along a normally traveled road or street.
- Bicycle service is provided for the rider whose bicycle is disabled and accompanying minors.