VISA TravelMoney® is a prepaid reloadable VISA debit card which offers travelers a safe and convenient alternative to travelers checks and cash. Can be used everywhere VISA credit and debit cards are accepted.
*How do I get these services?
- Assistance with Lost/Stolen Visa TravelMoney card
- Reload Card
- Check Balance
- Available with Chip - Use the Chip Visa Travel Money Card internationally – it’s a preferred method of payment around the globe and provides added security against fraud with stronger protection against identity theft. The chip provides a unique digital seal which proves authenticity and prevents fraudulent payments. This card option allows for only one card per account and no companion cards.
- Security and Convenience - Carry the card that provides the security of travelers checks and the convenience of a Visa card.
- Easy to Use - Make purchases at millions of merchants worldwide that accept Visa debit cards including restaurants and shops. Obtain local currency at any Visa ATM around the world and avoid standing in line to exchange foreign currency.
- Emergency Card and Cash Replacement - With Visa TravelMoney you can obtain emergency card and cash replacement virtually anywhere in the world, generally within one business day by calling 1-800-VISA-911 (1-800-8472-911).
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting - Makes it easy to report a lost or stolen Visa TravelMoney card. Just call 1-800-VISA-911, or from outside the U.S., call collect 0-410-581-9994.
- Reloadable - Cards can be reloaded where your card was purchased. Use cash, funds from your bank account, credit or debit card to reload you cards.
- E-mail Alerts - Increase your awareness of your card account charges with instant alerts on your cell phone each time your card is used. Call by 1-866-674-9621 to set up your alert notification.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement* - Get reimbursement up to $250 per trip, $1,000 per cardholder to replace your luggage and its contents if an airline, train, cruise or bus line loses your checked or carry-on luggage. Reimbursement is not contingent upon the purchase of travel with the Visa TravelMoney card.
- Purchase Security* - Within the first 90 days of the date of purchase, Purchase Security will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items of personal property purchased entirely with your registered Visa TravelMoney card up to a maximum of $500 per claim, in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance* - Get translation assistance 24-hours a day, medical and legal referrals, emergency trip arrangements, and emergency messages to relatives.
They're as close as the nearest phone. You simply call the Benefit Administrator at 1-800-VISA-911 any hour of the day or night. If you are outside the United States, call collect at 0-410-581-9994. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Visit Visa.com to verify the specific benefits and program details included with your Visa card.
Customer Service Information
Cardholder customer service is available in the U.S. by calling toll-free number, 1-866-674-9621. Outside the U.S., call collect 801-736-2443. All cardholder inquiries should be directed to these numbers, including balance inquiries, refund requests and disputes.
- Purchase fee applies. Consult your local AAA office for details.
- The minimum card load is $100; maximum load is $9,999 daily in branch, $1,500 USD weekly online or phone.
- Maximum balance on the card is $9,999
- Reload fees may apply. Consult your local AAA office for details.
- Up to 3 Companion cards for $1.50 each
- ATM Fee domestic: $1.50
- ATM Fee international: $3.00
- Foreign Exchange markup: 3%
- Account Maintenance Fee per month: $1.25 after 12 months of inactivity
- Daily ATM limits and/or Over the Counter Cash Advance: $1,000 per day
- Over the Counter Fees for cash advances: $5.00
- Replacement cards: $5.95
- Emergency Cash (amount available): up to $1,000
AAA TipPaks are a prepackaged foreign currency available to purchase in our office. Members can buy 100 Euros or British Pounds based on the current exchange rate. Pricing is subject to change based on the Exchange Rate. These convenient packs of bank notes and coins ensure you have local currency handy at the beginning of your trip. You will have cash ready for tips, taxis, snacks, and more at your destination. Visit our office at 3914 Hecktown Rd. Easton to purchase.
- Order Now
- Credit / Debit Cards only.
- Transaction may be subject to cash advance fees. Contact your credit card provider concerning fees before placing your order.